2/23/2011

MAKE-UP JUNGLE BRUSHES

I posted some of the make-up brushes I am now selling. I am working on my web store right now and it's not quite ready. However, I wanted to be able to offer some of the brushes to you now! :) I have many more but need to get the pics done first.

If you would like to purchase any of the brushes, simply email me your request to: Make-upjungle@gmail.com and I will invoice you via Paypal to pay for your order.

Shipping & Handling is $6.00 per USA set order.
Shipping & Handling Outside the USA is $7.00 per set order.
Shipping for individual brushes is $2.00 in the US and $4.00 outside the US.

To order: Email order request (brush # & quantities) and provide your Paypal email address.

Your going to love these brushes! I have used them for years and believe in them so much, I've decided to start my own line selling them!! :) Happy Shopping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment