4/27/2011

Too Faced Eye palettes

I cannot say enough great things about the Too Faced eye palettes. They have four different ones to choose from and I own & love them all! I never realized how rich & soft their shadows were until I got my hands on these babies. They feel like silk going on, the colors are rich in pigment and paired with the Too Faced Shadow Insurance primer, they last all day! Too Faced has become one of my "new to me" favorite brands! :)Every time I wear their shadows, I get compliments.
Not only do these shadows come in a handy little travel size palette, they are stylish & pretty! They also come with "how-to" cards so you can create various looks. I love the adorable names they come up with for the shadows!
Each set comes with 9 eye shadows and are available at: , , (in stores & online)for $35 each. A great buy for the price and quality of this product!
The four different palette's are featured below and I can't wait to see what they come up with next!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment