4/20/2011

Too Faced Romantic Eye palette


The Romantic Eye is the newest edition to the Too Faced palette collection. After purchasing the other 3, I knew I had to have this one too! The color combination's are great for spring/summer. You can create a light, airy romantic look or a smoky evening look with this palette. Again, the palette comes with 3 cards for 3 different looks: Day, Classic and Fashion.
Colors included: Soulmates, I Do, Un-Veil, Kiss the Bride, Cut the Cake, First Dance, Bouquet Toss, Honeymoon(my favorite) and Ever After.

I like that they made this palette smaller than the other 3 ~ less bulky! Will be great for travel. It's not that the other 3 are huge but just a little bigger than this one. You still get the same amount of eye shadow! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment