7/01/2011

Best Blog Award


I just received a Best Blog Award from Vanessa at Beauty Diary and it made my night to get this! She reads several blogs and chose mine as one of her favorites. :)

Here are the award rules:


1) Link back to the person that awarded this to you.
Just did!

2) Share 7 random things about yourself.


I love shoes!
My favorite foods are Mexican & Italian.
My favorite band since 8th grade is Bon Jovi!
I'm originally from Texas.
I've been married to a wonderful man for 7 years! <3
I love plants. Our backyard is full of them and they are my babies!
My favorite thing in the world to drink is ice tea.


3) Award some blogs.
Snooglerat's Randomness http://www.snooglerat.blogspot.com/
Musings of a Muse http://www.musingsofamuse.com/
MakeupByCrystalS http://www.makeupbycrystals.blogspot.com/

4) Answer the following questions:


Favorite colour? Pink and (does Zebra print qualify as a color? Ha!
Favorite song? Any Bon Jovi song!
Favorite Dessert? Chocolate cake and cinnamon rolls
What is annoying you? Rude drivers!
When you are upset, you? Go to sleep so I don't have to think about it.
Favorite pet? Dog or Cat. Dog, I love all animals though!
Black or white? Black
Biggest fear? Heights
Best feature? My eyes
Everyday attitude? To be positive and grateful for everyone/everything I have.
What is perfection? A brand new eye shadow! :) ha ha
Guilty pleasure? Chips, I love chips! :) salty over sweet anytime for me!


Yay I had so much fun doing this tag. Now you know a little more about me! Congrats to anyyone who won this award. If you did a post about this award, please link it in the comment below, even though you didn't get it from me. I would love to check everybody's answers:)

No comments:

Post a Comment