8/05/2011

Make-up Jungle Brushes vs. MAC Brushes Part I

FACE BRUSHES

Let’s compare Make-up Jungle face brushes to MAC face brushes. I’ve put together a list of the face brushes so you can compare what they are used for along with a price comparison. This should help with future purchases when you wonder, what is that used for and how much is it!


(click on comparison charts above to enlarge)

Keep in mind that you don't have to spend a fortune to have a great quality brush. You want a brush that will last awhile when you invest in it yet not break the bank. I started selling these brushes because of the high quality that I can give you at affordable prices. I used these brushes for 6 years before deciding to sell them and because I believe in them that much, I use no other brushes.
Perfecting your makeup starts with the right tools... :)

Make-upjungle.com
Maccosmetics.com

No comments:

Post a Comment