Here is another look I did with the Stila In The Light Palette. A fun brown smoky eye!
- Urban Decay Primer Potion - all over eye
- MAC Posh Paradise Genuine Treasure Paint Pot - All over lid
- Stila Bliss - Crease color
- Stila Luster - All over lid, blending into crease
- Stila Night Sky - Center of lid, blending into Luster
- Stila Bare - Highlight color
- Urban Decay Perversion black eyeliner - Upper lash line
- Eye Kandy in Toffee - over black liner - Upper lash line (Available at Make-upjungle.com )
- NYX Slide on Pencil in Black - Lower lash line
- Stila Luster - blended into black liner on lower lash line.
BRUSHES USED TO ACHIEVE THIS LOOK: (all Make-up Jungle brushes) Make-upjungle.com
- #814 Fluff Brush - to apply color to lid
- #818 Blending Fluff Brush - to apply highlight color and blend harsh lines
- #403 Oval Concealer Brush - to apply MAC Paint Pot to lid
The colors blend into a deep brown with hints of charcoal grey. I really enjoyed doing this look and will definitely wear it again!
See below for review of palette and colors.