11/03/2011

Wet N Wild Bake Eye Shadows


Wet N Wild has come out with 3 Baked Shadow palettes and they are A for Awesome! I was lucky enough to find all three at Walgreens recently and have been trying them out the past couple of days. Each kit includes 6 gorgeous baked shadows and a mini shimmer eye liner pencil. The great thing about baked shadows is they can be worn wet or dry. I like wearing them wet for a more intense look.

Below is a look I did using the Blue palette. I was out running some errands and got several compliments on my eyes, which put a smile on my face!




These are labeled as a Limited Edition Coloricon Eye Kit so be on the look out for them! I am still in hopes that Wet N Wild will come out with a BIG palette one of these days.

BRUSHES USED FOR THIS LOOK


#802 Deluxe Shadow Brush (lid)
#806 Pencil Brush (inner corner)
#818 Blending Fluff Brush (highlight and to blend out harsh lines)
#816 Short Shader Brush (apply shadow on lower lash line over eyeliner)
All brushes are available at Make-upjungle.com

No comments:

Post a Comment