2/07/2010

I have a passionate love for one "thing" - make-up. I absolutely adore it! I am sure many of you share my passion from the minute you get a catalog in the mail or an email about a new product to the time you purchase that new item. That feeling when you walk into a store and see all the beautiful colors all perfect in their packaging, just waiting for you to choose that one color to add to your collection. Ok, so if your like me, it usually more than one. I have loved make-up since I was old enough to know what it was. My mom used to say I would stand in front of her with my eyes closed while she applied eyeshadow for hours if I could. I've always been crafty and seem to have a knack for applying make-up. My husband is always amazed at how many people compliment my make-up. So, I have decided to start a blog about my adventures with make-up, tips, tricks & giving you reviews of my latest purchases - what works, what doesn't. Enjoy and remember, your face is a blank canvas, have fun and don't be afraid of color!

No comments:

Post a Comment