2/10/2010






So your probably thinking, "make-up jungle" boy that sounds familiar! Where do I begin? There are so many brands and colors to choose from that it can get overwhelming. I am a strong believer that what works for one person, may not work for the next. I also believe that as you get older your skin can change and what may work for you now may not work in say 5-10 years. Kind of like shampoos, sometimes they just quit working. Don't be frustrated if you can't use everything from one brand. I have certain things that work for me that I use from one brand and other things from another. It's like my eye make-up remover. I have found only 1 that really works for me - Lancome Galatee Confort Comforting Milky Creme Cleanser. It's gentle and because I wear contacts, it doesn't irritate my eyes or feel oily. I've used it for as long as I can remember. I used to use Lancome moisturizers and then one day, they just quit working for me. Just remember, change isn't always a bad thing and there is something out there for everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment