5/23/2010

BFTE Cosmetics Multi-use Minerals

BFTE Multi-use Minerals – Their website says, “A color for everyone”. Boy, are they right! It took me over a week to narrow down to 25 colors to buy. They have over 250 to choose from.
I was so excited to get my first order and couldn’t wait to play. When I opened the package it felt like Christmas. Oh the colors, so beautiful and vibrant! Now here comes the hard part, deciding what color to wear the next day. Ok, I decided, it will be Peacock, a bright turquoise with gold green shimmer. I was excited to get up the next morning and try it out. I applied it wet a foiling technique and WOW! It applies so smooth and pigmented. The color lasted all day with no creasing. I applied it over a shadow primer, which makes it stand out even more.
You can purchase the minerals two ways: 1) Sample jar for $2.00 2) Full size jar for $6.50. I did sample jars since I had never tried BFTE before and since you get free shipping when you spend $50 or more, I figured why not get 25 jars. A sample jar contains .5 grams (by volume) in a 3 gram jar. The full size contains 1-3 grams (by weight) in a 5 gram jar. Now for the cool part, a new color of the week is picked every week and that color can be purchased for only $2 and it’s a full size jar. So, you’re paying the sample price for that full size jar. How cool is that!
I have swatched some of the colors below both dry and wet(foiled) for you to see. The top is wet and bottom dry. The difference is amazing! I highly recommend their products and can’t wait to try all the colors I bought and purchase more. Not only are their products amazing, they have wonderful customer service. Check them out. You too will be very impressed!
click here to visit BFTE Cosmetics

No comments:

Post a Comment