Shaping Your Eyebrows
Ardell Brow Perfection Stencils – Perfecting your eyebrows. Are you at a loss for shaping your eyebrows? Here are some easy steps using the brow stencils that should help you. You can use these everyday to actually apply your eyebrows or do what I do and use them when you just need a good clean up around the brow area. These will not only help shape your brows, they will keep you from over plucking too. I really like them a lot and they are easy to use. You get a package of 4 different shapes to choose from and they are less than $5.00 at Sally Beauty Supply. http://www.sallybeauty.com/Brow-Stencils/SBS-240065,default,pd.html
5 Steps to Perfecting Your Eyebrows:
1. Make sure your eyebrow area is clean so you can see what your eyebrows look like without any makeup.
2. Choose the stencil that best fits your natural brow. You don’t want it to look to big or small for your face, so follow the natural line of your own brow the best you can.
3. Once you have picked the stencil you want to use, line it up on your eyebrow making sure you align it straight.
4. Holding the stencil tight against your face, take an angled brow brush and use eye shadow to fill in the stenciled area. At this point you don’t have to worry too much about the color, but I do recommend you use a color that matches your eyebrows so you know what the finished look will be when your done. Repeat on the other brow making sure you line them up so they are even.
5. Remove the stencil from your face. You are now ready to clean up the rest of your brow area. Simply tweeze or use a mini brow razor to clean up what is outside of the stenciled brow. Remove a few hairs at a time so you are not taking away too many. The stencils should make this fool proof for you, but it’s better to take your time than to over tweeze!
Again, it’s up to you if you want to use the stencils every day or just as a guide to clean them up. You might even consider taking them with you to a salon when you get your brows waxed and telling them you would like a certain shape. Happy Brow Shaping!