9/20/2010

MAC Class

So, I had a great time at the MAC class last night. The theme was Style Sessions: Streets to Runway where they focused on three parts of the world showcasing the current makeup trends in these countries. There were quite a few things things I already knew, but they did give some great tips and tricks of the trade that were new to me, which I liked. Plus it’s just fun to be surrounded by the great MAC make-up crew! I got to be the model for the first session which was cool! They encourage you to ask questions, so if you take one of these classes, don’t be afraid. Remember, those teaching are there for a reason.

When we arrived they gave us a spiral notebook that has face charts and pages to take notes. I loved the notebook and I will use it for years to come to make notes of my own and try different things out on the face charts. They had appetizers set out for us to enjoy and then the fun began…make-up, make-up, make-up!

The best thing I got from this class is my new eyeliner pencil. It's not a new product but I have always had the worst luck with finding a pencil liner that would work on the water line and up until now have always used the gel liners for the water line. Well, guess what? I now have a pencil eyeliner thanks to this class. It’s the Eye Kohl Pencil in Smolder. When I was the model for the 1st session she applied the liner to my water line and when I looked in the mirror, I was amazed at how well it went on. I purchased that one real fast! I like the ease of a pencil for this because you don’t need the product and a brush to apply. This liner is so creamy and the color goes on well. Super impressed!

The thing I like about these classes is ~ You can always learn something new from others! If you can walk away with one great tip than it is worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment