9/22/2010

Waterline

The waterline – the inner part of the lash line. I struggled for years trying to find a product that worked for my waterline. I would see my friends use a pencil liner without any problems and the color went on great. I kept thinking, am I the only person in the world that can’t use liner on my waterline? I tried different pencils and nothing worked. Then, one day I was putting on my gel liner and thought ~ waterline. I applied it with a brush and it went on great. I was so excited! Finally, something that worked for my waterline. Since then, I have discovered some other products that seem to work well for this too ~ see below. Please remember that this is very close to your eye, so if a product burns or irritates your eye, discontinue use.

Gel (Cream) liners ~ several brands carry the gel liners: MAC, Bobbi Brown, Stila, L’Oreal and many more

~ Apply with a brush

~ Goes on very easy

~ Takes a minute to dry so I have to be careful or it gets on my contacts.

~ Stays on well, would have to reapply if going out in the evening, after wearing all day

~ Not as many color choices as pencils but nice basic colors.

MAC Kohl Pencil

~ Goes on very easy

~ Creamy

~ Have to apply often

~ Easy because it’s a pencil and you don’t need a brush.

~ Great variety of colors

NYX Jumbo Pencil

~ Goes on very easy

~ Very Creamy

~ Stays on well, would have to reapply if going out in the evening, after wearing all day

~ Easy because it’s a pencil and you don’t need a brush.

~ Great variety of colors

No comments:

Post a Comment