11/10/2010

From BLOG to WEBSITE...

I've been trying to figure out how to transition from this blog to my new website. The website is not complete yet but I thought, why not introduce it to the world now and you can come along with me on this adventurous ride as I grow my new business. I am so excited to get everything up and running!
You can also follow me on Twitter and Facebook. I have a link on the website for Twitter and am having problems with the Facebook link but if you log into Facebook and search Makeup Jungle(the one that says Makeup Jungle in pink) you should be able to find me. I'm working on getting that fixed though!
So here goes, I welcome all of you to visit my new website and hope you enjoy what I have to offer. Please feel free to contact me with any questions, comments or requests, I would love to hear from you!

http://www.make-upjungle.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment