12/19/2010

Where has this year gone...?

I can't believe next week is Christmas not to mention that we are at the end of 2010. Where has this year gone? it seems like only yesterday that I started this blog.
I am so excited to be selling make-up brushes now and will work on the launch of the Make-up Jungle store on my website in the new year. I have been selling brushes like hotcakes to friends and family and they are loving these brushes! :) I started off selling just eye brushes and can already see the demand for face brushes, so I am working on that too! I have so many ideas for 2011 and can't wait to share with all of you. But for now, I am celebrating the holidays, heading off to a great vacation and then it's down to business. :)

Have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment