Believe me, I know cosmetics and skin care products can be expensive, so I am going to give you some tips on how to get the most for your dollar. There are several ways to save and get more product.
Here are some great tips to help you:
* A lot of times companies will have a gift with purchase. This is when you want to stock up on products. The skin care products are smaller so they are great for travel. Plus, you can always give the cute bag, lipstick etc. as a gift to someone if you don’t use that particular item. Keep an eye out in your local newspaper or the department stores website for upcoming gifts.
* Sign up with companies like Sephora, Ulta, even your local drug store for their free rewards card. You can earn points which turn into products. The more you spend, the more points you get = FREE products!
* Sign up with companies to receive emails from them. This is a great way to learn of specials like free gift, free shipping, etc. I have seen several companies offer things to their subscribers first before releasing to the general public. This is a great way to find out about something new and possibly save money on that item or get a little something extra for being one of the first to purchase.
* Follow companies on Twitter and Facebook. Another way to hear about a new product or giveaway. Plus, you can interact with these companies ~ feedback is always good!!
* Enter contests via Twitter and Facebook. Someone is always giving away something and someone has to win. You may think, I’ll never win… Never say never!!!
* For drugstore brands, look in your local paper or go to their website to look at the “weekly ad”. Cosmetics of some sort are always on sale and if it’s the brand you use, whoohoooo!!
* Pay attention to deals around the holidays. Not just Christmas, year around. Someone is always having some type of deal during a holiday. Even if it’s just free shipping. That shipping cost can add up!
* Search “Promo Codes” on the internet. I always search for promo codes before making a purchase online. A lot of times I will find something like 10% off or free shipping. If you can’t tell by now, I love getting free shipping! :) HA!
* I know most of the time stores exclude brands but there are a few times a year where everything is included in the sale so keep your eyes peeled!
* Make-up palettes and sets are also a great way to save money. Not only do you have all your colors in one place but it’s typically cheaper than if you purchased the items in the set individually.
I hope these tips will help you save some money on your make-up and skincare and maybe even get you a few extras here and there… Happy Shopping!