6/29/2011

Lorac's Luminizer


I was looking for a luminizer to try a few months back and stumbled across Locac's Luminizer. I wanted something that would give a glow to my face like JLO has. This luminizer is 100% oil free and comes in two colors: L1 Pearl and L2 Gold. I actually have both colors now and use them depending on the look I am going for. For a nice glowy tan look I would recommend the L2 Gold, but if you are fair skinned, be careful not to use too much or it will be too dark on you. I like the L1 for highlighting under my eyes. It is light in coverage to give you that natural glow.
You can apply two different ways:
1) Mix with your foundation for an all over dewy look. I dot my foundation all over my face and then put dots of the luminizer above cheekbones, on forhead, nose and chin. Then blend with my #407 Foundation Stippling brush. Make-upjungle.com
2) Apply over your foundation by using a blending sponge.
I personally prefer method #1 because it blends in with your makeup a little better.
I purchased mine at Sephora for $28. A little goes a long way so it will last you quite awhile.
A must have for summertime! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment