6/27/2011

Tutorial - Sketch by MAC


Here is a tutorial using my favorite eye shadow – Sketch from MAC. I was so inspired after swatching a bunch of colors that compliment Sketch that I decided to do a tutorial. Enjoy!

Apply primer and base to your entire eye - lashes to brow. I used Urban Decay Primer Potion and MAC Paint Pot in Bare Study.


Apply Quarry by MAC to your lidd using a Make-up Jungle #814 Fluff brush.


Apply Coppering by MAC to your crease, blending upwards with Make-up Jungle #817 Deluxe Crease Blending brush.

Using my Make-up Jungle #805 Outer "V" Angled brush apply Sketch by MAC to the outer corner of your eye.

Apply Ricepaper by MAC to your brow bone for highlighting.

Apply a shimmery color over Quarry on you eyelid using the #814 brush. I used Jete by MAC, which I don't think they make anymore but any neutral color will work. This step is optional, I just prefer more of a pearlized or frost color on my lid vs. matte.

Apply eyeliner to upper and lower lash line and waterline. I HIP Cream liner by Loreal and Make-up Jungle brush #800 Angle Eyeliner brush.


Using a Make-up Jungle #806 Pencil brush, apply Coppering to lower lash line, blending into the black eyeliner.

Apply mascara and lashes if you like and you are done!
The Finished Look!


COLORS USED:
~ Quarry by MAC
~ Sketch by MAC
~ Coppering by MAC
~ Jete by MAC
~ Ricepaper by MAC

~ #814 Fluff brush
~ #817 Deluxe Crease Blending brush
~ #805 Outer "V" Angled brush
~ #800 Angled Eyeliner brush
make-upjungle.com

No comments:

Post a Comment