6/22/2011

Milani Infinite Liquid Eye Liner


I was recently given the opportunity to try Milani Infinite Liquid Eye Liner in #02 Endless, which is a beautiful purple color. When I first opened the liner I noticed how the brush was thicker than other liquid liners I’ve used in the past and I also noticed the product seemed thicker than others. I wasn’t sure what to think at that point but being open minded I gave it a try. Let me just say, it was easy to apply, dried quickly and looks great! The thicker line works better because sometimes you don’t want that super fine line, as it tends to make the eyes look a little freaky, I think! While the line is a little thicker you still have absolute control over the application and I think the end result is gorgeous! I actually prefer a little thicker brush for liquid liners. The liner has up to 24-hour wear and is waterproof, smudge and smear-proof!

This liner comes in 8 beautiful shades and is available at local drug stores and online at MilaniCosmetics.com I definitely see myself purchasing other colors in the near future. I think the Eternal (bright green) and Infinite (electric blue) would be a great addition to your summer makeup collection! I swatched the Endless for you to see. It is a gorgeous true purple color!
You can do a nude eye and add a "pop" of color with these liners ~ so fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment