6/13/2011

Tarte LipSurgence Natural Lip Luster


I have never been one to like pencil glosses/lipsticks. They just seem drying and don't last very long on my lips. That is until I recently discovered Tarte's LipSurgence Natural Lip Lusters. They are incredibly moisturizing and the color lasts on my lips. A little seems to go along way so it seems the pencil could last you awhile, which is a good thing because the price is kinda steep at $24.00 each. I purchased the color Adored (see swatch below), which is a beautiful light pink. I love how glossy they are and the pigmentation is nice! To me this is a great product to travel with because you don't need a liner or lipstick. It's all built into one product ~ Just apply and go! Another great feature is no sharpening, you just twist the bottom like a lipstick tube for more product!


This product has some great ingredients in it too to help keep your lips healthy and moisturized: Vitamin C and E, Jojoba seed oil and Peppermint oil. All great things for your skin!
This product is also available in matte and natural finishes. I personally prefer the luster finish for a beautiful glossy glow! They have a good variety of colors to choose from too.

Product is available at Sephora and on Tarte.com. However, I recently found a great deal on qvc.com for this product where they sell a 2 pack for only $29.50. This works out to around $16 each with shipping. If you like this product like I do, this is definitely the route to go! The 2 colors are prepackaged but they have 3 to choose from. I ordered 2 sets from them already!

So, if you tend to have dry lips and/or want to carry just one lip product with you, I highly recommend these lip pencils!

No comments:

Post a Comment