12/14/2011

Last Minute Christmas Shopping...

I can't believe we are near the end of December already. I feel like I just finished my Thanksgiving meal! The older you get, the faster it goes. For that reason, I think I would like to go back to being a kid! :)
I hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday season and you are almost finished with your Christmas shopping.
In case you need a few last minute things, let us help! We have many things to offer at Make-upjungle.com Not just for gift giving but to make sure you look your best on Christmas Day, New Year's Eve and any last minute holiday parties you may have! From brushes - sold individually and in sets to lashes to Eye Kandy.
Faux lashes are a must for New Year's Eve and we have some fun funky colors that will definitely assure you stand out in a crowd!
Have you picked up our Holiday Brush Set yet? It's a popular set this season and it won't last at this price so make sure you get yours by Christmas! It consists of our TOP 5 selling brushes.
Eye Kandy is a great product not just for the holidays but year around! It sparkles so nicely and can be worn many ways ~ as an eye liner, over eye shadow, to fill in tattoos or stencil on your skin. No matter how you wear it, it's beautiful!
If you've finished all your beauty shopping and are looking for some unique jewelry pieces, check out my designs that I currently sell on Etsy at Etsy.com/shop/Lalunacreations Many are one of a kind pieces, which a lot of people really like! Anyone can go to the store and pick up a mass manufactured piece but to have something no one else has is really special! :)


Many styles to choose from!

Merry Christmas to all and happy shopping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment