12/27/2011

Happy "Almost" New Year...

I can't believe this year is almost over. The holiday season flew by this time! It seems the older we get, the faster time goes. I think it's because we are busier with more to do as we get older. ha! My December was super busy with not only getting ready for Christmas, personally, but with my two businesses I run. Shipping out all the orders for makeup brushes, Eye Kandy and more was a great success and I thank you all! I also kept very busy with my jewelry. Did several shows and had some orders to fill. It puts a HUGE smile on my face to know ladies out there are wearing pieces I created! :)
2012 is going to be an even bigger and better year with so much more to offer. I will be posting a lot more on my blog showing you swatches of new products and many looks to do with those products.
I have also started a new blog Lalunacreations.blogspot.com where I will feature my jewelry pieces and show you how they can be worn. A fashion, accessory blog! Fun, fun!! It's in the works and you can follow it at any time. :)
With all this said, I hope every one had a wonderful and blessed Christmas and Holiday Season and that you have a very happy and safe New Year's!

No comments:

Post a Comment