1/10/2012

The Little Black Palette

I think Lorac shadows are fabulous and the Little Black Palette is no exception! These colors are amazing! I eyed this palette for awhile before I decided I needed to have it. I kept thinking - I have colors that are close enough to this but they weren't like this! Lorac's shadows are so amazingly silky smooth and the color payoff is truly amazing!

What do you get for $33? You receive 4 baked shadows and a mini Behind The Scenes Eye Shadow Primer. The shadows are rich golden bronze colors. The shimmer payoff of the shadows is so beautiful that it looks wet. I mean they are gorgeous! I have the swatches on my hand still and don't want to take them off. ha! Can't stop staring at it.

I see this as a great palette for summer when you want a rich golden look to go with tan skin. You can play up the look by using all 4 colors or use the lighter tones for a more subdued look.
I am 100% satisfied with this palette and would recommend to anyone who likes gold and bronze colors. The staying power of Lorac shadows is truly amazing!
I've used the palette a couple of times already and keep forgetting to take pictures but I will do some looks very soon!

Available at: Sephora.com, Ulta.com and anywhere Lorac is sold.

No comments:

Post a Comment