1/12/2012

LORAC ~ Little Black Palette Look

Here is a look I created yesterday using the Little Black Palette by LORAC. I just love this palette. This is the first baked eye shadow palette I have purchased that you don't have to use wet to get an intense look. All others I have purchased in the past aren't nearly as pigmented when they are dry.

PRODUCTS USED

  • MAC Pain Pot in Painterly
  • LORAC Behind the Scenes Eye Shadow Primer (included in the Black Palette)
  • LORAC Little Black Palette
  • Inglot Eye Shadows: #351, 337 and 360
  • Urban Decay Liquid Eye Liner
  • MAC Zoom Lash
  • NYX Slide on Pencil in Jet Black
After applying the Lorac shadow primer and MAC Paint Pot all over, I applied Inglot #337 and 360 in the crease to create some depth. These are matte shadows and work great for this! Then I applied the lightest color in the Little Black Palette to the inner corner of my eye and put the 2nd lightest color on the middle of the lid, blending the two so there is no line. I then applied the two darkest colors in the outer corner blending slightly into the crease. For the highlight on the browbone I applied Inglot #351 and then took a little bit of the lightest color in the Lorac palette to apply over the Inglot for some added shimmer. Urban Decay liquid liner on top and the pencil on the bottom lash line. I took the two darkest shades in the palette and blended those into my bottom lash line.

BRUSHES USED

  • #403 Oval Concealer Brush ~ to apply MAC Paint Pot
  • #814 Fluff Brush ~ to apply shadow on lid
  • #808 Small Outer "V" Angled Brush ~ to apply shadow in outer corner into crease
  • #818 Blending Fluff Brush ~ to blend harsh lines and add highlight color
ALL brushes are available at Make-upjungle.com

No comments:

Post a Comment