1/17/2012

Maybelline Color Tattoo

I was never really a drug store brand shopper when it came to cosmetics (not to sound like a snob). It's just that my mom never was, so it was never really introduced to me. Over the past few years though, I've started trying out different things and have to say WoW! Who knew?! Ha!! I believe a lot of the drug store brands know they are competing with the high end brands and if they can bring quality without the high prices, they will win you over!

I recently purchased the Maybelline Color Tattoo so I could compare them to MAC's Paint Pot. While I am still trying them out to see how I like wearing them, so far I am impressed with the colors, price and look & feel of the product. Maybelline makes 10 different colors and they come in a pretty good range of colors. I purchased 4 colors to begin with (don't want to get carried away)HA!


Edgy Emerald


Audacious Asphalt


Tenacious Teal


Bad To The Bronze


Here's what Maybelline says:
Ink intensity. Tattoo tenacity. Dare to wear the longest lasting shadow. Maybelline's Eye Studio Color Tattoo's ink technology creates the most saturated shadow. Cream gel smoothes on for vibrant, crease-proof color that never fades. Dare to get inked.
24 hour wear without creasing or fading
Ink pigments for intense color
Unique cream-gel texture

I'm wearing the green (Edgy Emerald) today and will report back once I've worn these for a day or two. So far, looking good!

You can purchase these anywhere that Maybelline is sold!

No comments:

Post a Comment