2/18/2012

Maybelline Color Tattoo Part 2

Now that I've had some time to really try the Maybelline Color Tattoo and now own every color except Tough As Taupe, I can tell you they are truly AMAZING!! I use them every day and the shadow I put over it doesn't budge! The true test came yesterday when I wore a Loreal eyeshadow that I really love, but if my eyes water the least bit, the Loreal shadow comes right off. I tried the Loreal shadow over one of the Maybelline Color Tattoo colors and not only did it not budge but we watched a real tearjerker movie and when it was over, I went and looked in the mirror and it still hadn't budged, not one bit! That's why these are so AMAZING!!


To apply the Color Tattoo, I use our brush #403 Oval Concealer Brush and it works perfect!! Available at Make-upjungle.com

If you haven't tried these yet, I highly recommend you do! It will change your life!! I can apply them early in the morning with a shadow on top and by evening, it looks just as good as when I first applied it. No retouching necessary!

Until next time....Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment