6/30/2014

Make-up Jungle Products

Hi there, as you may have noticed, I have moved my line of Make-up Jungle products over to my blog to sell. I have decided to close out this line so I can concentrate on my true passion - designing fashion jewelry. While I LOVE makeup and plan to continue this blog, I want to concentrate on my jewelry line. The items are set up to be sold just the same way they were on my website and some prices have been lowered. Please note that items will not be restocked, so as they are sold out ~ they won't be re-ordered. I will update the blog as items do sell out.  

As always, there is FREE Shipping with all orders $50 and more. Worldwide!

Check out these great items: (once they're gone, they're gone)

Eye Kandy Cosmetics

Makeup Brushes ~ Individual

Makeup Brushes ~ Sets

Makeup Brush Holder

Eye Lashes

Be sure to check out my jewelry blog at La Luna Creations and sign up to follow for great new designs, giveaways and more. 

You can also view some of my jewelry pieces at La Luna jewelry

Happy Shopping!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment