2/16/2010

2 Areas of Application

When it comes to application there are 2 areas: 1) skincare; 2) make-up. They both work hand in hand. You want a clean, smooth canvas before you begin your artwork, right!?! I know sometimes we get lazy and may not want to wash our face especially after a late night out but it only takes a few minutes. Then there's the skincare application, so many steps. There again, doesn't take but a minute. Once you have the routine down it doesn't take long. I notice a HUGE difference in my make-up application when I moisturize. Not only does it go on smoother, it looks better! Some of you may think when your in your teens and 20's that your young and don't need to worry about skincare. WRONG! These are the years you can work on prevention - wrinkles, clogged pores, acne scarring, fine lines, skin damage, etc. It can creep up on you and before you know it, your spending $100's on creams, looking for a miracle in a jar saying, "if I had only taken better care of myself when I was younger." While some of you may not be able to go back to those younger years, it's never too late to start that routine. It really only takes a few minutes a day!

No comments:

Post a Comment