5/16/2010

Urban Decay - Cream Shadows


Creamy, dreamy and rich in color. That's what the Urban Decay Cream Shadows are. I have never had any luck with cream shadows until now. The colors are magnificent and ohhhhh so vibrant. I went to Sephora to buy one and walked out with three. I couldn't decide on just one! It's my own fault for swatching the three colors on my hand because at that point, I couldn't pick only one. HA!
Here are swatches of the three colors I bought. They are great to apply all over the lid and then you can add a deeper crease eye shadow to compliment. When you apply the cream shadow, apply a layer with the applicator it comes with and blend it out with a brush so you have a smooth texture on the lid. Because it's a cream shadow, I would also recommend you keep the lid on tight when not in use so it doesn't dry out. And as always, make sure you use an eye shadow primer first for staying power and no creasing.


These come in a number of colors from soft pastels and metallics to bright colors. I believe they have 6 different colors. Check them out at UrbanDecay.com, Sephora or Ulta. You'll be hooked!





No comments:

Post a Comment