8/23/2011

How did I get started...

A question I've been asked a lot lately is: How did I start selling brushes? So I thought I would write on my blog about it. My husband told me almost two years ago that I should start a beauty blog. He said I love makeup so much that I should do something about it. At the time I worked in an office and just wasn't satisfied with my career path so the thought of a blog excited me. So that is where I began!
As for the brushes, I started using the brushes I sell back in 2005. The company that sells them was retail at the time. I bought several brushes and fell in love with them. I was using other high end brushes and quickly saw that these brushes were just as good as ones I was paying triple price for. I was so excited to find a brand that was less expensive but just as good in quality! I lost touch with the company over the years and then ran into them at a trade show by accident. I think it was the best thing that ever happened. They let me know they were now on the manufacturing side of the business and helped me put a line together to sell.
So here I am almost two years later, have a blog, a full time Internet business and I'm happier than ever! Who would have thought 2 years ago that this is where I would be today...;)I love absolutely everything about makeup and glad to change career paths so I can do what I love most!
The best part is that I can now offer others the same great brushes I fell in love with at amazing prices!!
Make-upjungle.com

No comments:

Post a Comment